Klein Bonaire Noordwijk, located at Het Lappennest 29, 2204 AW Noordwijk Bungalow number 29 (Het Lappennest 29), is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
The Patchwork 29
2204 AW Noordwijk
Bungalow number 29 (The Lappennest 29)
Personal data that we process
Klein Bonaire Noordwijk processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Klein Bonaire Noordwijk processes the following special and / or sensitive personal data of you:
– data from persons under the age of 16 Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will delete this information.
– citizen service number (BSN)
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Klein Bonaire Noordwijk processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
– inform you about changes to our services and products
– To deliver goods and services to you
Klein Bonaire Noordwijk does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Klein Bonaire Noordwijk).
How long we store personal data
Klein Bonaire Noordwijk does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We keep your data up to two years after the end of the company.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Klein Bonaire Noordwijk provides exclusively to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Klein Bonaire Noordwijk only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Klein Bonaire Noordwijk and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Klein Bonaire Noordwijk would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Klein Bonaire Noordwijk takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Klein Bonaire Noordwijk has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
– Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
– TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.